Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced team player and fast learner Senior DevOps developer,
A responsible individual who shares knowledge and accustomed to work in a fast paced agile environment.
- Own and build deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live microservice based production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation.
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Vast experience in AWS
- Familiarity with well-architected concepts.
- Design with security in mind.
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- It will be awesome to have experience with K8s/Jenkins/Terraform/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.