About The Position
We are looking for an experienced networking software engineer to join our team of expert embedded developers. If you are passionate about networking, Linux internals and embedded C/C++ networking, you will find our embedded development team an exciting and inspiring group of professionals.
As a member of the embedded team, you will develop new security enforcement and control functions as part of the embedded side of our product.
- Design, Implement and test new features for SAM’s embedded solution component
- Collaborate with other team members throughout the development process; in order to solve both cyber security and home network management challenges for our users
- 3+ years of experience in programming in C/C++ in Linux
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols is a MUST
- Cyber-security experience-Advantage
- Experience working with Kernel Modules/Drivers – Advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – Advantage
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS – Advantage
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.