About The Position
We are looking for an experienced networking software engineer to join our team of expert embedded developers. If you are passionate about networking, Linux internals and embedded C/C++ networking, you will find our embedded development team an exciting and inspiring group of professionals.
As a member of the embedded team, you will develop new security enforcement and control functions as part of the embedded side of our product.
- Design, Implement, and test new features for SAM’s embedded solution component
- Collaborate with other team members throughout the development process; in order to solve both cyber security and home network management challenges for our users
- 4+ years of experience in programming in C/C++ in Linux
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols is a MUST
- Cyber-security experience
- Experience working with Kernel Modules/Drivers – Advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – Advantage
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS – Advantage
Homes today are becoming more connected. From smart TVs and lightbulbs to baby monitors and thermostats. These devices aim to improve our daily lives. However, a variety of fragmented devices connected to a single network means an easy and obvious target for hackers. SAM is a cybersecurity technology platform that runs seamlessly on any gateway, protects the home network and all its connected devices protecting more than 1M households around the globe and working with a variety of tier1 partners and customers