About The Position
We are looking for a motivated junior automation engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for creating automation tools for our security SAAS solution.
Your focus will be on testing and creating automated tests for SAM products, including iOS/android apps, web-services, and end-point agents.
A successful candidate must have QA experience, and has knowledge of automation tools (with an emphasis on: Selenium / Appium)
The candidate must have a good understanding of QA testing, automation tool, testing methodologies & practices (including automation), the ability to investigate and triage difficult problems, comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment, and must be detail oriented.
- 2+ years of automation development
- Thorough knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience with Pytest, Jmeter, Selenium, Appium.
- automation development with python
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with networking
- Experience with security
- Experience cloud technologies- AWS
- Experience with test automation for mobile applications