About The Position
We are looking for a driven and innovative Solution Engineer to join our growing team and generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and business needs.
As a solution architect in this group, you will work on various projects in different business domains. You will play a key part in ensuring that results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, SAM Seamless network is a great place to grow your career and face new and exciting challenges.
- Work with product managers, project teams (Backend, Low-level, DevOps), analysts, and other key people to design the solution architecture
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions, including time and scope involved, architecture, and relevant technologies
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- 5 years of experience in C, Python, AWS, and Networking
- 3 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Ability to dive deep into a new field and figure it out
- Great communication skills – to be able to understand customer needs and the bigger picture
- Project development and leadership skills are preferred
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Linux
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- High level of English and the ability to work in a global work environment