R&D Project Manager
About The Position
SAM Seamless Network offers cybersecurity solutions for telecommunications companies, smart homes, and home security providers. SAM protects the home and small business networks and their connected devices by seamlessly integrating with deployed and planned gateways.
SAM is a software-only solution, remotely deployable on consumer gateways, allowing fast and frictionless activation.
SAM is looking for an experienced R&D Project Manager with more than 3 years of experience leading R&D SW projects in an Agile environment using the cloud, mobile, and Linux technologies.
The R&D team is responsible for the design and development of SAM products. As a project manager, you are expected to be involved in a variety of different tasks.
- Interacting with account managers, R&D teams, and external customers to coordinate, train and deliver new software releases
- Priorities projects tasks and activities
- Manage the life cycle of product features development and customers deployment
- Facilitate process the engineering of different processes (Reviews, daily meetings, Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Prioritization)
- Ensures that the team is fully functional, productive, and improving quality
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Monitor and identify mitigations for project risks.
- Track project KPIs to assess project status
- Three or more years of experience as R&D project management role in SW companies
- Experience in leading SW teams/groups
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work across geography, time zones and cultures
- Possess good technical understanding in the areas of Cloud (AWS), Mobile, Linux development, testing, and continues deployment
- Good understanding in communication networking and Cyber is a big advantage
- Understand Agile software development methodologies
- BSc in computer science or similar field
- Process knowledge of issue tracking and project management tools such as JIRA.