About The Position
We are looking for a motivated, highly-technical Automation Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for creating automation tools for our security SAAS solution. Your focus will be on development and tools for SAM innovative new services and software. You will be part of a team that crafts and ships automation infrastructure and tests for the end-to-end solution.
A successful candidate must be able to work independently and proactively. The candidate must have a good understanding of automation methodologies & practices, ability to investigate and triage difficult problems, comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment and must be detail oriented.
- Own and build deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live microservice based production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
- Familiarity with well architected concepts.
- Design with security in mind.
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with: Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- It would be awesome if you have experience with: K8s/Jenkins/Terraform/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.
- AWS Certifications - An advantage.