Senior Automation Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a motivated senior automation engineer with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for creating automation tools for our security SAAS solution.
Your focus will be on improving and creating our automation infrastructure and automated tests for SAM products, including iOS/android apps, web-services, and end-point agents.
A candidate must have experience in writing automated tests, setting up testing infrastructures (iOS / Android / web-services), and a knowledge of automation tools and testing methodologies, and the ability to work in a team and be a mentor for team members.
- 5+ years of automation development experience
- 2+ years of Python development
- Proven Linux experience (including bash scripting)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Ability to develop test strategies
- Mentoring and working with Automation/QA team
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical disciplines
- Networking experience
- Multi-disciplinary QA experience (mobile, web, hardware, REST)
- Experience with load/stress tests
- Experience with Relational and non-relational DBs
- Any of the following technologies/skills/concepts: Jenkins, pytest, ELK, CI/CD, JMeter, postman