About The Position
SAM is looking for an experienced Research TL.
- Research vulnerabilities in home and enterprise IoT devices. Implement exploits for discovered vulnerabilities.
- Identify and research emerging threats on IoT devices based on real world data from millions of devices.
- Publish technical articles and blog posts and deliver presentations in conferences.
- Deep understanding of cyber security concepts, focused on Linux/Android OS
- Linux and embedded/IOT OS internals deep understanding
- Deep understanding of exploit findings and implementations
- Deep understanding of network and wireless protocols, security bugs and mitigations
- Must have experience with malware analysis and hardware reverse engineering proven experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communications
Experience or familiarity with the following is an advantage:
- Understanding of cloud security concepts, basic AWS
- Basic understanding of OT operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to explain / convince on technical concepts.
- Autonomy and accountability
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.