About The Position
We are looking for a data analyst to participate in the company's research of connected-home devices and security.
In this position, you will analyze diverse and large amounts of data in order to identify devices, protect them and detect emerging threats. This position includes working with data scientists, big data, and software engineers.
- Use big data tools to analyze real-time data of millions of connected home devices.
- Identify emerging threats; Investigate and research possible compromise of connected devices.
- Automate internal workloads using scripting lanaguages.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena or similar) - Must
- Deep understanding of computer networks and knowledge of IP communication protocols – Must.
- 2+ Years of experience in scripting languages (Python, R, or similar), with data analysis tools (Pandas, numpy or similar) - Must
- Experience in cyber security - An advantage.
- Experience in working in a Unix environment and source control software (Git) - Advantage.
Homes today are becoming more connected. From smart TVs and lightbulbs to baby monitors and thermostats. These devices aim to improve our daily lives. However, a variety of fragmented devices connected to a single network means an easy and obvious target for hackers. SAM is a cybersecurity technology platform that runs seamlessly on any gateway, protects the home network and all its connected devices protecting more than 1M households around the globe and working with a variety of tier1 partners and customers.