Network Data TL
About The Position
We are looking for a Network Data TL, with experience in the networking or cyber security world, to lead our company’s research of connected devices.
The position includes managing a team of 3-4 data analysts while collaborating with data scientists and data engineers. You will be responsible for technical analysis and research of our connected home big data, in order to identify devices, detect emerging threats and protect against them.
- Lead a team of 4-5 data analysts in research of IoT device traffic and behavior.
- Analyze real time data of millions of connected home and business devices.
- Collaborate with data scientists and data engineers to implement the company’s big data roadmap.
- Publish data reports to our website, marketing department and to customers.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing large amounts of data (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena, or similar) and data visualization – Must.
- Deep understanding of computer networks and communication protocols – Must.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, R, or similar – Must.
- Experience in cybersecurity – Advantage.
- Experience in working in a Unix environment and source control software (Git) - Advantage.
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.