Network Data TL
About The Position
We are looking for a Network Data TL, with experience in the networking or cyber security world, to lead our company’s research of connected devices.
The position includes managing a team of 3-4 data analysts while collaborating with data scientists and data engineers. You will be responsible for technical analysis and research of our connected home big data, in order to identify devices, detect emerging threats and protect against them.
- Lead a team of 4-5 data analysts in research of IoT device traffic and behavior.
- Analyze real time data of millions of connected home and business devices.
- Collaborate with data scientists and data engineers to implement the company’s big data roadmap.
- Publish data reports to our website, marketing department and to customers.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing large amounts of data (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena or similar) and data visualization – Must.
- Deep understanding of computer networks and communication protocols – Must.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, R or similar – Must.
- Experience in cyber security – Advantage.
- Experience in working in a Unix environment and source control software (Git) - Advantage.
Homes today are becoming more connected. From smart TVs and lightbulbs to baby monitors and thermostats. These devices aim to improve our daily lives. However, a variety of fragmented devices connected to a single network means an easy and obvious target for hackers. SAM is a cybersecurity technology platform that runs seamlessly on any gateway, protects the home network and all its connected devices protecting more than 1M households around the globe and working with a variety of tier1 partners and customers.