About The Position
We are looking for an Office Manager that will essentially ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
You know, that person who knows everybody in the office knows everything that happens in the office and that everyone reaches out to when they need something. Someone who always has a big smile on her/his face and wants to become the heart of our office. Maybe it’s you? Let us know!
- Ensure the office’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Take an active part in planning and execution of the company wellbeing activities together with the HR team.
- Responsible for all office logistics and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment, etc.)
- Manage CEO’s schedule, including coordinate multiple participants' meetings, guests, visits, etc.
- Support finance operations: employees attendance reporting, invoices, credit cards, payments, expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate travel abroad (flight, hotel, insurance, etc.)
- Must have experience as a personal assistant, office administrator, or other secretarial position
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of software programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Discretely handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions.
- English- high professional level