Head of Product
About The Position
SAM is looking for a Head of Product to lead our end-to-end product activities. The Head of Product will be responsible for developing our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- Take responsibility, define and own the product objectives, backlog, use cases, and roadmap, from inception to production throughout the entire product lifecycle, including market research, wireframes definition, scope, requirements management, detailed specifications, product KPIs, metrics, and development process.
- Provide business justification for product themes and epics and develop use cases to convey the why and how of new product capabilities should be implemented
- Track product business performance and usage data to drive product decisions
- Present the roadmap or individual features to customers, partners, and internal teams
- Think strategically about the product vision and the company strategy to go beyond “how should it work” and “what should it look like” to “what should we do to make users’ experiences more valuable.”
- Identify new business opportunities, features, and product lines. Work closely with customers, prospects, and partners to identify and crystalize market pains and opportunities, making sure that our goals align with users’ needs.
- Influence external customers and R&D teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills, along with the ability to handle multiple product agendas concurrently.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience including at least 2 years experience as a Product in a B2B / B2B2C SaaS company
- Proven experience in delivering new products and/or new significant capabilities to the market
- Experience in cybersecurity products
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related) or strong technical background
- Experience working with large corporates from the startup perspective (Telecommunications companies – advantage)
- The customer-centric mindset with the ability to translate that into the product development process
- Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player
- Excellent stakeholders’ management capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (native-English level)