About The Position
At this, high-visibility role, you will be influencing components of strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding new trends in the industry, understanding customer needs) and translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap. You will drive the global GTM strategy and lead the cross-functional team execution. Customer centricity, strategic thinking along with cross-functional collaboration as well as execution excellence in driving user growth and bookings will be your keys to success.
· Develop a deep understanding of consumer needs through qualitative and quantitative research.
· Create data-driven, impactful insights for product teams, keep a pulse on market trends and report on the competitive landscape.
· Influence product strategy through relevant consumer and product insights, partner with Product Management to develop product roadmaps that meet user needs and differentiate SAM from competitors, and drive alignment across teams when needed.
· Develop target customer segments and relevant personas and own product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions informed by research, insights, and product understanding
· Develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to execute launch plans flawlessly.
· Communicate value propositions to the sales team and enable them with sales tools, including personas, presentations, and content related to the buyer’s journey.
· Partner with Brand/Marketing on relevant and consistent product storytelling through the go-to-market process.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in consumer product marketing with significant technical experience. Track record of taking new consumer products to market.
· You are a strategic thinker who loves to think creatively, but who can also roll up their sleeves and get things done. You’re able to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems. Prior experience in management consulting is a plus.
· You deeply understand your market, consumers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your product roadmaps and marketing strategies.
· You have experience conducting qualitative and quantitative market research, both primary and secondary, including advanced methods such as conjoint studies.