Customer success manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us!
This role includes the following:
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks, and growth opportunities in Customer Success Portal and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management
- Conduct customer-focused channel partner QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Effectively plan and prioritize customer activities and requests to manage customer issues/requests, follow through promptly, ask clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, and understand use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities.
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Understand the operator business model and have experience delivering and implementing solutions for operators
- Develop tools, processes, and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from SAM’s solutions
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Experience working with reseller sales channel models a plus
- Experience implementing customer solutions (not personally but supporting the process)
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in-one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home, or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.