About The Position
We are looking for a Tier 1 Support and NOC engineer to join us!
As a Tier1 Support and NOC engineer you will perform a role of Support, NOC and operations.
On your day to day work you will be responsible of monitoring SSAM infrastructure, Operate and recover from various alarms and situations coming from SSAM monitoring tools, answer, investigate and solve incoming tickets from SSAM customers, implement new configurations and security rules into SSAM customers environments.
- Monitor and Respond to alerts coming from SSAM monitoring systems.
- Implement new configuration to SSAM services
- Address customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
- Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
- Document all technical inquiries. Develop and review content for knowledge sharing for both internal purposes and customer facing platforms.
- Work directly with other teams, security services, sales, operations, and administration to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for SSAMs’ customers.
- Respond to alerts coming from SSAM monitoring tools and alert technical teams as
- 2 or more years in a technical support role at a SaaS company.
- Good Understanding of APIs, using Postman or similar.
- Must be a creative and analytical problem solver with proven success working independently.
- Understanding, reproducing, and resolving complicated technical issues that our customers have raised.
- Knowledge in AWS Athena - Advantage
- Troubleshooting experience with network equipment and network protocols including IP, L2, L3 protocols.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize/multi-task easily.
- Excellent communication and presentation/oral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Have the flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed.
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others!