Senior Embedded Developer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced networking software developer to join our team of expert embedded developers. If you are passionate about networking, Linux internals and embedded C/C++ networking, you will find our embedded development team an exciting and inspiring group of professionals.
As a member of the embedded team, you will develop new security enforcement and control functions as part of the embedded side of our product.
- Design, Implement and test new features for SAM’s embedded solution component
- Collaborate with other team members throughout the development process; to solve both cybersecurity and home network management challenges for our users
- 6+ years of experience in programming in C/C++ in Linux
- Extensive knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols is a MUST
- Experience working with Kernel Modules/Drivers – is a MUST
- Extensive Cyber-security experience
- Reverse engineering experience
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS – Advantage
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.