About The Position
We are looking for a data analyst to participate in the company's research of connected-home devices and security.
In this position, you will analyze diverse and large amounts of data in order to identify devices, protect them and detect emerging threats. This position includes working with data scientists, big data, and software engineers.
- Use big data tools to analyze real-time data of millions of connected home devices.
- Identify emerging threats; Investigate and research possible compromise of connected devices.
- Automate internal workloads using scripting lanaguages.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena, or similar) - Must
- Deep understanding of computer networks and knowledge of IP communication protocols – Must.
- 2+ Years of experience in scripting languages (Python, R, or similar), with data analysis tools (Pandas, NumPy, or similar) - Must
- Experience in cybersecurity - An advantage.
- Experience in working in a Unix environment and source control software (Git) - Advantage.
About SAM Seamless Network
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.