DevOps Team Leader
About The Position
SAM is looking for an experienced DevOps Team Leader. A responsible individual who shares knowledge and accustomed to working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Own and build deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex ETL pipelines.
- Provide ML processing tools for SAM's data team.
- Manage live microservice-based production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps team leader
- Familiarity with well-architected concepts.
- Design with security in mind.
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- Experience with: K8s/Jenkins/Terraform/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.
- AWS Certifications - An advantage.
- Hadoop spark hive knowledge - An advantage.