About the Position:
We are looking for an outstanding Customer Success Manager to join us! As the focal point of contact, you will become SAM’s go-to person for customers and partners, guiding them to derive value from our product and services, identifying key strategies that will unlock business expansion, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, and improve product adoption.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to our customers by deeply understanding the business and needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally, and work cross-functionally with our sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure consistent and strong customer engagement.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful deployment and ongoing activities.
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer activities and requests to direct issues/requests and follow through promptly.
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings.
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels.
- Manage and communicate project delivery, status, and issues internally across multiple organizational levels.
- Manage and define collaborative architecture, success criteria, and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 8+ years of experience as Customer Success or Technical Account Manager managing North America Enterprise customers.
- In-depth understanding of IP-based networks and network design
- Contribution to building the processes and best practices with a customer-centric mindset
- Proven experience leading complex cross-functional and large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with both hardware and software within the telecom industry
- An organized, detailed-oriented work ethic with the ability to handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously while exceeding targets
- Strong problem-solving abilities and technical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Native or near-native English (advantage)
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed