We are looking for an experienced Embedded Team Lead.
If you are passionate about networking, Linux internals, and embedded c/c++ networking, you will find our embedded development team an exciting and inspiring group of professionals.
As a TL of the embedded developers, you will develop new security enforcement and control functions as part of the embedded side of our product.
- responsible for real-time processing and agents development across embedded Linux, mobile OS and real-time cloud services.
- Design, Implement and deliver new features for SAM’s solution real-time components
- Collaborate with other team leads and developers throughout the development process; in order to solve both cybersecurity and home network management challenges for our users
- 2+ Proven experience as a Team Lead
- 5+ years of experience in programming in C/C++ in Linux/Unix
- Ability to lead and deliver in a dynamic, agile environment
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols
- Cyber-security experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Linux internal, Kernel Modules/Drivers
- Reversing or malware analysis experience
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
- Experience with mobile low-level
- Experience in programming languages such as Go