About The Position:
We’re looking for an experienced and independent Cloud Support Engineer to join us!
This opportunity will provide you with challenging work and the ideal environment to develop your career and technical skills, while working with a team of talented professionals.
- Manage and monitor SAM office infrastructure
- Manage SAM licensing and IT assets inventory.
- Provide HelpDesk services to all SAM employees at the main office and remote locations
- Purchase IT equipment and supplies for SAM.
- Manage IT inventory (HW, Software & Licensing)
- Manage the Office’s network and Infrastructure in accordance with approved procedures
- Control access and security checks
- Enforce company security GuardRails
- Enforce company policies
- Manage and monitor SAM’s cloud infrastructure (except for customers and Development)
- Manage the FinOps and cost monitoring
- Enforce the company security policy as set by the ISMS
- Participate in security events from the IT side as defined by the company’s procedures
- 3+ years of experience as an IT engineer Know how to manage domains, networks, firewalls, VPNs, and switches
- Self-learning ability
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- The capability to run projects from requirements to design to implementation