About the Position:
Lead the Data Science Research and Algorithm Development including ML, AI and Statistical Heuristic models from PoC to Production.
Collaborate with data analysts, network researchers, backend developers and product managers to develop new technologies and solutions for data-stream analysis, DPI, heuristic device security models and more.
- Ph.D./MSc in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, Bio-Bioinformatics, Statistics or related fields
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Desire to build, from the ground up, SAM's data-science capabilities
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Familiarity with machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised) algorithm development
- Experience with statistical package programming skills (e.g. Python, Matlab, R)
- Familiarity with computers networks, network protocols, network traffic analysis (DPI)
- Experience with other programming languages like Java, C++
- Familiarity with databases and database structures