About The Position:
SAM Seamless network is a great place to grow your career and face new and exciting challenges. Become part of a creative and passionate global marketing team and contribute to our company’s brand awareness and growth efforts.
The ideal candidate will possess strong work ethics, will be highly organized with a keen eye for details and the ability to deal with a variety of timely enquiries in a high level of care, service and professionalism. Versatile and adept at various design tools, pleasant, positive and proactive, thriving in fast-paced environments!
- Perform within a new brand identity and style guidelines while striving to optimize and develop the brand across all platforms.
- Meet marketing workplan goals daily using different design platforms.
- Design events deliverables, print collaterals, presentations and infographics, emails, online banners and assets, social media graphics and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, product, HR and other business stakeholders to deliver the best design concepts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Proven experience designing for print and digital
- Very good communication skills; ability to explain design rationale and translate conceptual ideas into impactful designs
- Self-managed with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and tight deadlines
- Passionate about design and details, ready to test new tools, learn about our technology and become part of a winning team
- Responsible and dedicated person with excellent organization and time management skills.
- An advantage: background in video editing / motion
Resume in English only. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.