About the Position:
Joining a growing product team in a growing Cybersecurity startup, you will be influencing the growth of the company by exercising your expertise in product marketing to support the team. You will drive the global GTM strategy and lead the cross-functional team execution. Customer centricity, strategic thinking as well as execution excellence in driving user growth and bookings will be your keys to success.
- Develop a deep understanding of channel, partner, customer, and consumer needs through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Create data-driven, impactful insights for product teams, keep a pulse on market trends, and report on the competitive landscape.
- Develop target customer segments and relevant personas and own product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions informed by research, insights, and product understanding.
- Influence product strategy through relevant customer, consumer, and product insights, partner with Product Management to develop product roadmaps that meet user needs and differentiate SAM from competitors, and drive alignment across teams when needed.
- Act as a creative champion for new, interesting content ideas, ensure that our messaging and positioning is represented accurately across go-to-market activities, events, websites, pitch decks, and all enablement materials.
- Ensure customer-facing organizations such as marketing, sales, partner, and customer success are properly informed about product details, value proposition, and messaging.
- Assist in the development of partner-led marketing campaigns, case studies and action plans to increase product adoption.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to execute launch plans flawlessly.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technology product marketing with experience in channel marketing of technical solutions. Track record of taking new software products to market.
- You are a strategic thinker who loves to think creatively, but who can also roll up their sleeves and generate and execute on innovative ideas. You’re able to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- You deeply understand your market, channel, customers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your product roadmaps and marketing strategies.
- You are a strong storyteller with experience crafting clear and compelling messaging and developing strong content.
- You are a creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas.
- Established ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- B2B2C product marketing experience
- Experience launching products with Telco providers
- Experience launching Cybersecurity products