About the position:
Enterprise Sales is responsible for building client relationships within a target segment. The requirements include an ability to prospect (directly either in person or virtually & via partner ecosystem), develop, and close business in a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. This includes the ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers through SAM’s onboarding process.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to SAM’s growth in a new target segment. SAM is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience in leading a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Plume solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution/value-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process, and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities.
- Have the experience to lead and close contract negotiations for an average sales size of $50-250K ARR
- 5-8+ years of full-cycle sales experience selling software or cloud-based applications
- Emphasis on cybersecurity, cloud, and SaaS is desired. Experience selling to the financial and insurance segment is a plus.
- Experience hitting quota of $2m+ of ARR per year
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement including multiple calls and videoconferences daily
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
- Location: US