- Collaborate with data analysts, security researchers, and data scientists to analyze network traffic patterns and cyber-attacks.
- Ongoing review of cyber-security news and participation in the online cyber community (blogs, forums, etc.) with regards to threat intelligence, attacks, vulnerabilities, and general information.
- Research new and existing cyber-security attack techniques and IoT-related vulnerabilities.
- Develop advanced techniques to classify IoT devices and discovery methods.
- Write firewall security policies and DPI signatures based on research, logs, vulnerability databases, blog posts, and news.
- Build and maintain a network security lab to simulate network attacks for IoT and other devices.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the network security domain
- Knowledgeable with computer networking protocols, architecture and, topology
- Hands-on experience in information security tools and attack methodologies
- Experience with network/security-related data analysis
- 4+ years' experience in Python programming
- 2+ years' experience in hands-on security and/or vulnerability research
- Coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (SQL, Pandas, Numpy)
- Previously published research-related blog posts or articles covering cyber-security research topics
- Object oriented programming
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.