About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced team player and fast learner DevOps Engineer.
A responsible individual who shares knowledge and accustomed to working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Build and deploy pipelines (CI/CD).
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live microservice-based production environments.
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation.
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Vast experience in AWS
- Familiarity with well-architected concepts.
- Design with security in mind.
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge in IaC - Terraform an advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Artifactory).
- Monitoring systems – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Development capabilities in Python/Go - an advantage
- experience with PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, System security.