About the Position:
SAM Seamless Network is a cybersecurity company that offers a unified, all-in-one, device-agnostic software solution to protect unmanaged networks and IoT devices. SAM was designed to study the behavior of a single network of fragmented devices. By using its unique cloud-based device and threat intelligence, SAM identifies every connected device and creates customized protection for every user, home, or SMB, forming a bulletproof network.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, professional technical sales engineer to join our company. The technical sales engineer’s responsibilities include delivering product demonstrations, networking with clients, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing your knowledge of technical products, and providing training to staff. You should be able to deliver excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement.
To be successful as a technical sales engineer, you should demonstrate great active listening skills, patience, and confidence. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities.
- Strong technical background including the fundamentals of networking and theoretical knowledge of IP-networks and network routing protocols
- Support of SAM teams as needed to ensure the success and growth of the Business
- In house training of SAM Products and external demonstrations to potential partners of those products
- Understanding of API integrations
- Ability to be a self-starter and self-motivated capable of maintaining productivity and focus in a fast-paced, demanding environment that occasionally brings about shifts in tactical priorities
- Primary North America liaison to Product, Engineering, Finance, and Customer Success teams
- Understand the partner’s business, its overall market and identify new possible product fits
- 5 years of Technical Sales experience
- Experience with consumer mobile and desktop applications. Understand the app ecosystem.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of a customer organization from C-Suite to Technical teams and ability to shift conversations accordingly
- Assure and maintain technical quality of partner solutions where possible
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Extensive internal and external presentations are required.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience in providing value-added services to telco operators.
- Working understanding of the Internet security software and IoT market.
- Basic technical knowledge and working understanding of how mobile apps operate, online sales, and product management.
- Proficient with Microsoft’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint and/or Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the computer science/information technology field
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English