About The Position:
SAM is looking for a System Architect to build the next generation of cyber intelligence solutions. This is an opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate believes in technology’s power to solve important problems and is passionate about improving systems, motivating teams, and optimizing outcomes.
- Take an active role in exploring new technologies that can elevate our product offering
- Work with customers and partners to identify and address security issues and threats
- Architectural modeling, validation, micro-architectural definition, and following standards bodies.
- Developing infrastructure enabling trusted platforms using hardware security methods.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
- You will get to troubleshoot in order to identify issues and bottlenecks and propose solutions and improvements
- Coach the team members and serve as a technical mentor
- 5+ years HO experience working with cloud solutions (AWS advantage)
- 3+ years of experience in the cybersecurity space
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams (cloud, mobile, DevOps, etc)
- Familiarity with technologies like Apache Kafka & Microservices, Spark, Flink, Docker
- Familiarity with methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Agile CI/CD, Git, Jira
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skill