About the position:
SAM is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with more than 3 years of experience leading R&D SW projects in an Agile environment using the cloud, mobile, and Linux technologies.
The R&D team is responsible for the design and development of SAM products. As a project manager, you are expected to be involved in a variety of different tasks.
- Interact with account managers, R&D teams, and external customers to coordinate, train and deliver new software releases
- Prioritise projects tasks and activities
- Manage the life cycle of product features development and customers deployment
- Facilitate the engineering of different processes (reviews, daily meetings, planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization)
- Ensure that the team is fully functional, productive, and improving quality
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Monitor and identify mitigations for project risks.
- Track project KPIs to assess project status
- 3+ years of experience as R&D project management role in SW companies
- Experience in leading SW teams/groups
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work across geography, time zones, and cultures
- Possess good technical understanding in the areas of Cloud (AWS), Mobile, Linux development, testing, and continues deployment
- A good understanding of communication networking and Cyber is a big advantage
- Understand agile software development methodologies
- BSc in computer science or similar field
- Process knowledge of issue tracking and project management tools such as JIRA.