Developer Support Engineer
- Respond to customers’ technical support requests and events triggered by our monitoring systems.
- Build big data based dashboards with Data team to provide insights for our customers.
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve.
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: ticketing system and online chat.
- Help enhance documentation to minimize repeating support issues.
- Coordinate with the different teams: dev team, customer support and Devops team.
- Help the dev team review new features.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-On coding experience, preferably in web/mobile environment.
- Experience in a customer-facing position, preferably tech-support.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Perfect English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours.
Nice to Have
- Networking experience
- Cyber security knowledge
- Linux experience