About the Position:
We are looking for an outstanding Customer Success Manager to join us!
As the focal point of contact, you will become the SAM’s person for customers and partners guiding them to derive value from our product and services, identify key strategies that will unlock business expansion, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, improve product adoption
- Be the trusted advisor to our customers by deeply understanding the business and needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally, and work cross functional with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure consistent and strong customer engagement.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful deployment and ongoing activities.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer activities and follow through proactively.
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings.
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels.
- Manage and define collaborative architecture, success criteria, and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience as Customer Success or Technical Account Manager managing EMEA Enterprise customers.
- In-depth understanding of IP-based networks and network design
- Proven experience leading complex cross-functional and large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
- · Experience with both hardware and software within the Telecom industry.
- · Organized, detailed oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects & activities simultaneously while exceeding targets.
- · Strong problem-solving ability and technical skills
- · Excellent verbal & written English
- · Experience working with Telecommunication companies
- · Bachelor’s Degree
- · Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed