About the Position:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to participate in the company's research of connected home devices and security.
You will analyze diverse and large amounts of data in order to identify devices, protect them and detect emerging threats. This position includes working with data scientists, big data, and software engineers.
- Use big data tools to analyze real-time data of millions of connected home devices.
- Identify emerging threats; investigate and research possible compromise of connected devices.
- Automate internal workloads using scripting languages.
- 2+ Years of experience in scripting languages (Python, R, or similar), with data analysis tools (Pandas, NumPy, or similar) - Must
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena, or similar) - Must
- Deep understanding of computer networks and knowledge of IP communication protocols – Must.
- Experience in cybersecurity - An advantage.
- Experience in working in a Unix environment and source control software (Git) - Advantage.