About The Position:
We are looking for a Tier 2+3 Support and NOC engineer to join us!
As a Tier2 Support and NOC engineer, you will perform the role of Support, NOC, and operations.
On your day-to-day work, you will act as an escalation focal point for Tier1 Support, NOC and Operations teams. be responsible to perform deep investigations and solve complicated issues.
- Acting as Tier2+3 support and NOC escalation team member, investigating, and solving customer and monitoring issues.
- Performing case analysis
- Reproducing customer issues
- Triage support tickets
- Creating dev tickets
- Providing root cause analysis
- Working closely with tier1 support, NOC and Operations engineers, other teams in the R&D organization to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Prioritizing customer issues according to their business priority.
- Acting as the technical leader: mentoring fellow engineers and employing technical expertise in driving decisions.
- Identify support tools gaps, enhance needs and propose solutions.
- Understanding business requirements and converting them into ticket/issue resolution.
- At least 5 years experience and relevant background in supporting Cloud/SaaS-based solutions.
- Deep understanding of the OSI Model (focusing on L1-L7)
- Experience with SaaS applications.
- Excellent Understanding of APIs, using Postman or similar.
- Command-line tools (curl, dig, OpenSSL, traceroute, mtr)
- Analyzing data using tools like grafana, kibana, Wireshark
- Proven scripting skills (i.e Shell-scripting, Python)
- Ability to communicate a negative answer (i.e. to a customer) in an effective manner.
- Outstanding communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Ability to write technical guides and to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to learn a highly complex system in a short timeframe.
- Problems solving – understanding what the customer needs (not what he wants) and providing a good enough solution
- B.Sc. degree in CS or EE
- Experience with Cloud WAF and CDN / Cyber Security background
- Technical certifications such as JNCIA/CCNA/DBA etc