We look forward to hosting you at booth #F27, hall 7.3
Whether you’re an OEM, ISP, MSP, or network device vendor, this is your chance to explore new cybersecurity horizons, gain and leverage knowledge about your customers’ networks, devices, and usage, and tap into cutting-edge IoT identification expertise by integrating SAM’s capabilities within your own process.
Drop us a line here to book a demo
We'll be showcasing all our field-proven solutions along with fresh features!
Provide your residential and SMB customers the network and device protection they need
Gain and leverage knowledge about your customers’ networks, devices, and usage
Integrate SAM’s leading capabilities within your own products and solutions
And why ISPs, MSPs, and vendors love our solutions
- Platform agnostic: Fast and easy integration with ANY Linux-based router means the widest choice of CPE vendors to choose from, and the lowest effort needed from your technical teams.
- Easily deployed: SAM’s software agent can be integrated onto the CPE before being shipped to the customer, or “over the air” as a firmware update post-installation on premise. Activation of features can occur instantly and remotely after customer sign up.
- Device shielding: Has a new device vulnerability been discovered? Device vendors are notoriously slow to offer cybersecurity patches, which is why SAM uses multiple methods of adapting to and mitigating new threats, including Virtual Patching.
- Network-based: No on-device software installation means no user involvement needed, and no device resources being used.
- Proprietary fingerprinting: Our home-brewed device fingerprinting technology has been market-tested for over 7 years and is trusted by the world’s leading ISPs and network vendors.
- Huge device database: With more than 500 million devices already identified and constantly being monitored within our customers’ networks, we can identify even the most uncommon devices.
- Security minded: Our team of cybersecurity experts is constantly updating and sharing the latest information on vulnerabilities that may leave your devices exposed to attacks.
If you like the sound of that, come and find us at booth #F27. Or better still, book in advance so you can have a 1:1 consultation and demo with one of our experts based on your own specific use case. And… if you haven’t already registered and would like to get on board, contact SAM today to get a complimentary premium pass as our guest.
Even more SAM
Don’t miss our speech at the prpl summit: A Seamless Evolution: SAM’s Journey With prpl. Monday, October 23, 2 PM
Join SAM’s VP of Product, Jeff Holleran, as he charts the trajectory of SAM’s solutions, contrasting the pre- and post-prpl era. Attendees will gain an inside look into the mechanics involved in developing for the future, and a practical understanding of what that future might bring.
SAM will also be visible at Heights Telecom’s booth #D7, who will be providing demonstrations as well – get involved.